How personalised do customers find your website experience, and why is it increasingly important to your business outcomes?
People are time-poor and are looking for rapid, in-context solutions that solve their problems and also they want to be made aware of new products that match their interests.
There are very simple efforts we can make to start to improve the experience of our visitors, and in doing so to increase their engagement and the probablilty of a conversion to a sale or lead. Some common examples include:
- To enable each visitor to connect to their social media profile from our website (e.g. Facebook) and share their details with us (age, name, interests...) so we can personalise
- To dynamically alter the content of a page to match the segment of the visitor profile
- To show the visitor the website or information relating to the country or city they are viewing from.
- To alter the page data according to the site that they were referred from
- To display new products based on their purchasing or browsing history
We should be looking to implement whatever features we can to ensure we stay relevant, current and keep our customers engaged.
Simon is passionate about helping businesses leverage technology to outstrip industry growth norms.
Three key tips to increase your website conversion rate, and an explanation of why it is so important to online success.
Winning traffic to a website or shopping cart is getting costly. Google is Monetising more and more of the first results page, facebook is also looking for return for its investors via paid adverts.... and so we need to get smarter about how we spend our money and how we convert and monetise traffic.
Get a free quote for an Opencart eCommerce or our Online Membership/Coaching Platform. Click here today.